Sunday, October 4, 2009

My first unfiltered thought


So first post... no pressure. =8-| I'm not sure I have any thoughts worth sharing, but here we go.

I suppose I should introduce us. I am Kim and I live with my husband, 4 teens and 1 furry dog in Northern Alberta.

I won't be sharing any identifiable photos of my kids or family, but I've got some great before and after pictures of my dog when we had him shaved this year!

I am a frugal, homeschool mom. I also work sleep over nights in a group home for developmentally disabled adults. I have learned a lot of things from those tasks and I'll probably share. In an unfiltered kind of way.

Sadly, I was born without a filter between my brain and my fingers and sometimes I just say whatever comes into my head.

Let me introduce my teens to you: Teen #1, 19- "Don't Know Don't Care"- DKDC for short. Teen #2, 18- Sunshine Girl. Teen #3, almost 17- Brown Bear. Teen #4, 15- Schmidt. There is also a kid who isn't ours and doesn't live with us. He is just here every day and eats our food. He's almost 15 and we'll call him, "Neighbour Kid"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I always enjoy your posts at FF. I love your blog so far. My nephew is like the neighbor kid. He lives next door to his grandparents and his sister. He is 17 and makes the rounds of his house, his grandparents' house and his sister's house looking for food.

    I look forward to following your blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out! I am now one of your 8 followers! How creepy. ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete