Thursday, January 14, 2010

The treadmill is fixed!

YAY! I walk to and from work most days and it is pretty safe to say that I walk a minimum of about 10 kms/ week so I thought my fitness level wouldn't slip TOO much. HOLY COW - did I embarrass myself. Good thing dh was the only one to see me ...

I did a heart rate interval program... After 10 minutes it automatically shut off because my heart rate was too high and I was at risk of a heart attack. :-/ I wasn't really at risk! Come on! I'm young! I can do 165 bpm no problem!

I reset and did 2 kms uphill- not a lot, but I burned 246 calories so that isn't bad for 20 minutes.

I'm a lot calmer and more relaxed... well... TIRED... so that is good. I'm going to keep exercising because it could save a life... you know... dh's maybe! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment