Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January... the longest, coldest, most depressing month of the year...

Why can't there be a stat holiday in the middle of January. We could really use some New Year festivities about 3-4 weeks after Christmas, don't you think?

It's been warmer for a couple days, but it generally isn't a cause for local celebration. School buses are cancelled and people stay home because it's icy.

I've sat here for a while trying to think of something cheery... but no... I've got nothing.

January is cold, gray and depressing.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those months when I really miss Texas. January was not so bad knowing that spring arrived in February.

    Where I am now, not so much. I have been told that January was depressing and now I understand. It is hard to get out since they dont treat the roads at all. Everything is slick and dangerous. Now I understand why there are more suicides in January and February out here. Ugh.....

    ReplyDelete