Thursday, January 7, 2010

If ever there were a job that needed a union...

It's motherhood! Boy, is my family lucky there isn't a union because the union rep in my head is yelling STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!

The boys thought that maybe something was wrong this morning when I left in the middle of school, this morning, with a LOOK in my eye. Dh thought something was wrong when he came home and the bedroom door was locked. Sunshine knew something was wrong and offered to sit with me and make tea. :-)

6 hours later if you asked the men in this house what the problem was I'm pretty sure they don't know, but the boys did go clean the basement. I suspected that their father passed on the Ancient Wisdom of Men - "I don't know what the heck is wrong with her, but if you clean your room and stay out of her way it will probably blow over! :-) "

Sigh...

1 comment: