Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have to tell you that I have received a LOT of positive feedback about my Christmas choice. I really thought it would be a lot more controversial, but perhaps I'm not the only one that finds Christmas a bit of a chore. :-)

I do want to clarify that it is not that we can't 'afford' it... we just don't WANT it. There is nothing that my children want or need. There REALLY isn't.

So to expand on my thought from yesterday- when is it enough? When do we have enough stuff? Enough stress? Enough dessert? Enough debt? Well, my friends I've got plenty and don't want it.

I want more time, more love, more joy and more simplicity. And they aren't selling it in the store... :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and I love you. "more time, more love, more joy and more simplicity. And they aren't selling it in the store... :-)" And you don't have to get in line with crying children to get these things!

    ReplyDelete