Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy day

Today we are cleaning up the entry and the coat closet. Honestly- how did it get to be December and this hasn't been done? =8-o

After that we are going to the grocery store for dh's medication then Costco for Brown Bear's medication... and laundry soap. I hope I won't be standing in line for hours because I need to come home and do hours of laundry instead.

I tried to convince the kids to plan a Christmas vacation, but they weren't having it. They told me in September that they weren't having a vacation at Christmas so I should have known... okay... Fair enough. They do need to keep working if they want to meet their goals.

Now... aren't you glad you came today and read this post? Aren't you glad that I'm not one of those perfect people with everything done and reading my posts just makes you feel badly about the state of your own life.

:-) Now go make yourself a hot drink (if you have a clean cup...) and think of one thing that you could do today that would make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment