Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well it's a big day...

DD#1 (don't know, don't care) turns the big *2-0*.

The other big news is that I realized that I get holiday pay! I can take 3 or 4 days off with pay and I'm going to next month. I can't wait. Too bad I didn't realize that when my sister was here! :-/ Sorry, Jam Tart!

I read decluttering and organizing books last month, but this month I'm reading stress books. I have one for home and one for work. The one at work was written by an art therapist so she mostly recommends doing crafts... Okay.... If I must... :-)

I want to get the house all clean and organized before I come home and have my de-stress Stay-cation. I don't want to waste my vacation organizing the house, right? I want to waste my Stay-cation IN my organized house. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment