Sunday, March 21, 2010

:-)

By now you must all know me well enough to know that I've been off cleaning and organizing.

I grew up in a very clean and orderly house. My mother could have taught the Flylady everything she knows. It is not like I grew up in squalor and don't know how to clean something- so what the heck is wrong with me?

Okay- true enough- I don't live by myself! I have many people helping me make this mess and I think they don't have the same standard of cleanliness that I do...

At some point the house should get noticeably better, though, right? I've decluttered every room and every closet, but I think I better start over from the beginning and do it all again. And again and again and again... until I can get more than one room at a time looking clean and organized.

Why is it so hard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment