Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Okay... I have to say it!

I'm not over the way that nice girl sang the national anthem during the opening of the Olympics. Perhaps I'm jaded, but you know that I am a little more used to something like this. You just can't compete with that... :-)

So we might be having a chinook. The snow isn't really blowing the right direction, but I suspect that we are on the line for one because we went from cold and icy to warm with dry sidewalks overnight. My supervisor informed me that there was a 'strange glow' in the Eastern sky, too. Dh says it is Spring, but I reserve all judgment and continue to believe the weather guy that predicts -40 C temps for March.

I'm going to get back to some decluttering pretty soon so I'm pretty sure I'll be posting about that this month. I'm also planning on doing some baking if I ever get the kitchen organized the way I want.

Jam Tart went home today so it is back to real life now. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment