Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did you ever wake up and just HATE everything?

My living room is just NOT working and it is making me crazy. Those in real life would say I am always crazy. I take exception to the term 'always.' And Jam Tart will say, "you are rearranging your living room AGAIN?!"

Sigh... I am. I put a bison chuck roast in the crock pot because the family won't be fed supper, otherwise. We *could* just order pizza from the place that opened up right down the block from us, but pizza isn't gluten-free, is it? :-) Everything is made more complicated by eating this way.

If you don't hear from me in a couple days send rescue personnel. I may be buried and need assistance. The family would notice me eventually, but not until the roast is gone...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, I've rearranged my living room three times this year and only moderately happy with it now. I hope you have sliders.

    ReplyDelete