Friday, April 16, 2010

The week of vacation...

I'm using it to have a Lord of the Rings marathon with the kids and perfect gluten free gingersnaps.

I'm also using the time to clean up all the things that I know need to get done, but I have been putting off or haven't had time for. This whole working thing really cuts into the rest of your life!

I found out a lot about myself this week. I'm not really lazy- I'm tired. I don't get a proper rest at work and I don't get ENOUGH sleep.

I've been off dairy for about a month, now, and I feel like my gut is starting to heal. I have been very careful about any gluten or dairy, too. I threatened to declare war against the leader of the Gluten Eaters. Last time they brought bread into the house I got sick. This time I told them that if I get sick - it's WAR. This is a Mom-archy. The Mom-archy of Kim. The rebel faction was unmoved, but did put the bread into the gluten cupboard.

Now that I've had some normal digestion I want it to continue. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment