Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just one more reason I love my kids...

This evening I overheard Schmidt's new swear words - tea and crumpets. I'm not making that up- he really said it. It was said with emphasis, though, so I asked him if he was swearing and he said yes. That is his new mid level swear.

You see... sometimes it's just TEA. The worst swear you can get is tea with SUGAR.... and crumpets!

For the most part, my kids are just really NICE kids. Of course I'm biased. I love them because I made them... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I like that. Can he do it with a British accent? I might have to work on that. My worst habit is saying cr** and I need to work on that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked him if he could do a British accent, but he only replies to the blog fans- no comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete