Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In my living room

I have a huge white board and we use it as the quote board. I stole the idea from Mike the Trainer (he is the HR guy from my work.) So from the quote board today... the story of Santa Jubes.

A few weeks ago I got some santa shaped Ju jubes. Schmidt noticed the container lid on my desk (where else would they be??) and was pondering it while playing on his computer.

Santa... or San... that means Saint, but who is Saint Jube? I know Saint Jude. I know Saint Jeub from Morrowind.

oh... SANTA ju jubes.... ohhhhh...

We took the dog to the vet this morning. I don't know if he read the appointment on the calendar or what, but he was freaked out! We did the usual half km. on the treadmill and when he got to .49 kms he sat down and refused to go. So I pressed the stop button and stepped onto the treadmill but it wasn't finished so I slid, the dog slid. It was just all bad my highly flexible foot bent sideways. It hurts.

But anyway! The vet! Does he remember when they did the 'bad thing' to him? They think of him as a highly anxious and high strung animal, but he is only high strung there. As Schmidt would say, "Dude! That's messed up!"

So Darcy the Dog has lost 5 lbs and his Dr is extremely impressed with me. How often do you go to the vet and they are extremely pleased with you? Maybe it happens to you guys, but this is my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment