Friday, June 18, 2010

WOW!

I thought I was lost and I'd never see you all again!

In the last three weeks my grandpa died, the homeschool facilitator came, we went to the neurologist in another city, Brown Bear was put on new medication, Brown Bear reacted to the new medication, Brown Bear had to wean off the new medication, Dh got a job and I quit 2 of my 3 jobs.

It seems like a LOT, doesn't it? :-| OH, and DD#1 (Don't know, don't care) moved out and we rearranged all the furniture on the main floor.

My good friend suggested I start art journalling. I guess if a journal and a scrapbook got married - an art journal would be their baby. I went wandering around the internet and found Journal Artista. She is Canadian and I have enjoyed her videos.

In case my American blog readers are wondering what would be the difference if she weren't Canadian. Well... different things are sold in Canada than in the U.S. so when I see something on the internet that I want to attempt and go to the store... only to find that *I CAN'T GET IT* Well, you can see that my stress level is already high enough, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment