Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've had a big day today

Slightly daring because it is my first weekend off so it sort of feels like skipping school. I *should* be at work.... but I'm not... :-)

I went to the library and got a few books off their discard shelf. My hope was to turn some of them into bound art journals, but they don't all fit in the Bind it All machine. So I'm going to try an altered book instead.

My first altered book is from a book called Micro aliens and is full of cool pictures from an electron microscope. I should be able to do something fun with that. We'll see.

You may have noticed there is no food blogging lately. Well it's only because there is no food. It's hot and I am SO uninspired about cooking. Sunshine is at a camp out, the Wheat Eaters are ordering pizza and Schmidt and I are going to eat .... :-/ Something...

I got some fresh dill from the Huderittes this morning, though, so I predict there will be dill potatoes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment