Thursday, August 12, 2010

So I had a nightmare...

I fell asleep on the floor- you know- because I have no couch. Anyway... I was drifting off to sleep when I was suddenly gripped by a very real dream image of Sir Sanford Fleming. It wasn't the younger, spry Sanford or the elderly, distinguished Sanford. It was the middle aged, bushy, greying beard half way down his chest, looking like he just walked out of the bush Sanford. He was holding an enormous pocket watch and pinned me with a steely gaze. Then he said in a heavy Scottish brogue, "It's very important not to be late!"

And that is when I woke up in a puddle of my own drool... :-\ I don't know what to tell you. It freaked me out. That was two days ago and I'm still freaked out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very behind on your blog!!! Are you concerned about being late for things? Time management does not appear to be a problem for you. Then again I only see you 1 week(ish) per year.

    ReplyDelete